Swidget 1.0

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Notes and Survivor Series predictions

First post in quite a while but thought I would weigh in with a few thoughts. Enjoy. Or not. Whatever.



So one of the last blogs I wrote I stated to TNA I wanted less Cody Deaner and more Daniels. In that time Daniels has been pushed to the main event and the last time I saw Deaner he was losing to Desmond in about 10 seconds. Not bad when you consider 3 seconds of that is the pinfall. Now we just take Deaner off tv and refigure the character to some less of a douchebag and we might be good.

While we're on the subject of Desmond am I the only one who noticed that one week he spells his last name W-O-L-F and the next it's W-O-L-F-E ? C'mon people can we pick a spelling and stick with it? Not really feeling this character. Seems like we get the interview every single week. Same script and all. Feels like a watered down clone of Drew MacIntyre.



So The Hurricane beat Paul Burchill and now he (and his sister) have to leave ECW. Pity because I thought he would have made an awesome ECW champion. I love Christian and all but if Zach Ryder had won the title that'd have been an awesome push for such an awesome talent ditto Burchill had ever had the opportunity. Maybe now he can go to Smackdown and show Dolph Ziggler how to win a championship. Ziggler has been after that title for literally months first with Mysterio and now with Morrison. Prior to that he was chasing the US title with then champion MVP. Persistence is key my friends.

Here are my quick predictions for tonight's Fall Classic, Survivor Series. Just a rundown of who I think will win.

  • John Cena
  • Undertaker
  • Batista
  • Team Orton
  • Team Morrison
  • Team Mickie
Sorry this blog was so thrown together just wanted to be sure I had enough time to get it done before the show started hope you all enjoy my blog and enjoy the show tonight! I will be back later this week with a more in depth blog and a new column on the Wrestling Forum.

My name is Chris and I am the wrestling dweeb.



*****
This post brought to you by the one and only Wrestling Dweeb. As always comments and e-mails are welcomed and encouraged. Simply click on the e-mail icon in the sidebar, or hit reply to any blog message you see to let your feelings be heard. Or you can simply click under each blog and do a quick vote how you felt about the blog. We also welcome submissions and suggestions so if you have any wrestling stories, memories, questions for me, discussions you'd like to begin, or ideas for our Diva Du Jour everything you wish to submit is welcome and I will use as much fan submissions as I can.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment