Swidget 1.0

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Step it Up!

Guess who's back?!

Okay so it's been a year plus since I've blogged. Sorry. It's been a crazy year for both me and wrestling. I've got a lot to say and thank god I've got myself an outlet to do that with. I'm back with my first, and not last, blog of 2011 so here we go.

I want to talk about wrestling superstars. Everyone wants to talk about who is going to have the biggest year in wrestling. I do too, but that's a different blog. Is it Dolph Ziggler? Is it Matt Morgan? Is it Ted Diabiase? Or is it some other black horse candidate we're not considering? Time will tell kids. But I believe last year I did tell you to keep your on The Miz and he is WWE Champion now.

You're welcome.

But today I want to discuss the wrestlers who I feel aren't doing so stellar. They have so much potential and just aren't getting their shit together. This could be a bit controversial and I don't care. I welcome your comments. Hell I'll post them on the blog and answer them publicly.

I've broken this down by what show their on and yes we even get a few TNA boys in there too.


  • Mark Henry
  • Gail Kim
  • Evan Bourne
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Zack Ryder


  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Trent Baretta
  • Tyler Reks
  • JTG
  • Rosa Mendes

  • Eric Young and Orlando Jordan
  • Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal
  • Generation Me
  • Amazing Red
  • Robbie E and Cookie
Seriously Robbie E and Cookie were a fail gimmick from the moment it was conceived and the 15 minutes are up. Bye bye.

And there you have it. If you would like to question my picks then by all means shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment. I love feedback.

Back another day, hopefully soon with my picks for the big breakout stars of 2011.

My name is Chris and I am the wrestling dweeb.

***** This post brought to you by the one and only Wrestling Dweeb. As always comments and e-mails are welcomed and encouraged. Simply click on the e-mail icon in the sidebar, or hit reply to any blog message you see to let your feelings be heard. Or you can simply click under each blog and do a quick vote how you felt about the blog. We also welcome submissions and suggestions so if you have any wrestling stories, memories, questions for me, discussions you'd like to begin, everything you wish to submit is welcome and I will use as much fan submissions as I can. *****

1 comment: