Swidget 1.0

Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm back baby!



No I didn't die. I am back and ready to resume my self-appointed role of wrestling blogger. I recently had to move and I've been under the weather, coupled with the recent demise of my computer (having to share one now) it has made blogging next to impossible for me. But the first opportunity I get to get a new computer I shall and then there will be many more blogs to come. Lots of things to look forward to this week.

- I'll take a look at 4 different wrestling feuds.
- The diva du jour will return!
- My predictions for this Sunday's Hard Justice

Also I have been added to the Digg This website to the right in the sidebar you will notice a place where you too can Digg This blog I encourage you all to do so.

Thank you to everyone who has been stopping by the blog to see if there were updates, and now there are!

*****
This post brought to you by the one and only Wrestling Dweeb. As always comments and e-mails are welcomed and encouraged. Simply click on the e-mail icon in the sidebar, or hit reply to any blog message you see to let your feelings be heard. Or you can simply click under each blog and do a quick vote how you felt about the blog. We also welcome submissions and suggestions so if you have any wrestling stories, memories, questions for me, discussions you'd like to begin, or ideas for our Diva Du Jour everything you wish to submit is welcome and I will use as much fan submissions as I can.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment