Swidget 1.0

Monday, September 14, 2009

Couple of quick notes





Tonight's guest host is none other than Trish Stratus. I'm very excited about this. I've been a big Trish Stratus fan since she first showed up in WWE many years ago. Followed her throughout the managing of Test and Albert, right up to the love triangle of her, Chris Jericho and Christian. I was very excited a few months back when she made a surprise return for one night to fight with Cena against Glamarella. I thought last week they did something awesome with Bob Barker and The Price Is Raw and I think this week they have a chance to capitalize big time.



Beth Phoenix is always saying she's the most dominant diva in WWE history. Personally I say until she beats Trish Stratus she doesn't quite get that nod.



Batista will also be on hand for an announcement that they have saying could be a career changing event. They are trying to make us think he will retire. Maybe he will. Maybe he won't. Personally I hope he doesn't but I would understand if he would.



Hacksaw Jim Duggan! Okay I don't have anything for him but I had this picture and wanted an excuse to use it so deal with it.

*****
This post brought to you by the one and only Wrestling Dweeb. As always comments and e-mails are welcomed and encouraged. Simply click on the e-mail icon in the sidebar, or hit reply to any blog message you see to let your feelings be heard. Or you can simply click under each blog and do a quick vote how you felt about the blog. We also welcome submissions and suggestions so if you have any wrestling stories, memories, questions for me, discussions you'd like to begin, or ideas for our Diva Du Jour everything you wish to submit is welcome and I will use as much fan submissions as I can.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment