Swidget 1.0

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summerslam predictions




I usually would be able to take more time to post one of these but this week I've been really pressed for time so here are the crib notes versions on what I think will happen tonight at Summerslam.

Here are who I think will win.

The Winners:
  • CM Punk
  • John Cena
  • William Regal
  • DX
  • Show and Jericho
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Kane
  • Jack Swagger
*****
This post brought to you by the one and only Wrestling Dweeb. As always comments and e-mails are welcomed and encouraged. Simply click on the e-mail icon in the sidebar, or hit reply to any blog message you see to let your feelings be heard. Or you can simply click under each blog and do a quick vote how you felt about the blog. We also welcome submissions and suggestions so if you have any wrestling stories, memories, questions for me, discussions you'd like to begin, or ideas for our Diva Du Jour everything you wish to submit is welcome and I will use as much fan submissions as I can.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment