Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Big news!

I've been spending a lot of time over at The Wrestling Forum. Making a couple of new friends and it's basically become my second home online. No shortage of wrestling topics to talk about and non-wrestling as well. And a few of the higher ups of the site have seen this blog and they really enjoy it and asked if I would be interested in becoming a weekly columnist on the site and I said yes.

And the first column is up now!

You can read it here. I hope all of you will drop in and see what I have to say in the column I'm very proud of it and every week when the new column is up I will link you all up on my blog to go see it. Because I will not be posting the column on this blog, it is a seperate venture.

You will have to register to read it, but that's for the site it's not just my column you'd have to register to read. But it's all free and if you love wrestling then there is no shortage of things to explore. You can even watch the monthly pay per views on their website for free the night they are on! As they are on!

Like I said check it out and let me know what you all think.
*****
This post brought to you by the one and only Wrestling Dweeb. As always comments and e-mails are welcomed and encouraged. Simply click on the e-mail icon in the sidebar, or hit reply to any blog message you see to let your feelings be heard. Or you can simply click under each blog and do a quick vote how you felt about the blog. We also welcome submissions and suggestions so if you have any wrestling stories, memories, questions for me, discussions you'd like to begin, or ideas for our Diva Du Jour everything you wish to submit is welcome and I will use as much fan submissions as I can.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment